What do you think of when you hear “Duluth?” Beards? Beers? Bulldogs? Bridge? How about Bullseyes?
Blacklist Brewing Co. is thrilled and proud to be the first to offer axe throwing in Duluth!
Although axe throwing isn't a new activity, it’s quickly becoming the most cutting-edge bar sport around. It’s challenging, it’s competitive, it’s axe-ceptionally fun, and now it’s in Duluth!
If you’ve never thrown an axe before, no worries! Our sharp and savvy staff will teach you everything you need to know to have a safe and memorable “up-north” experience.
WHO KNEW GETTING AXED COULD BE SO...
You will not find a more axe-citingingly unique event for your holiday party, birthday party, groom's dinner, or bachelorette party!
HOLIDAY PARTY Dates are filling up!
1. I’ve never thrown an axe. What do I need to know?
Don’t worry! We train you on proper throwing, safety, scoring, and anything else needed. We also provide all necessary equipment.
2. If I have questions while I'm throwing, who do I ask?
Just ask your referee/coach. They're with you every step of the way.
3. I'm looking for something fun and memorable to do with my out-of-town guests/clients. Is this something they'd enjoy?
Absolutely! Many of our customers throw once, love it, and then come back with family, friends, and/or coworkers.
blade throwing basics
Each lane can fit up to 6 throwers (for non-group bookings). Each game consists of 10 scored throws. Players may complete as many games as time permits.
PLEASE NO OPEN-TOED FOOTWEAR (SHOES REQUIRED)
Hours of Operation
Thursday & Friday
4 pm - 10 pm
Noon - 10 pm
1 pm - 6 pm
$19.00* per person (tax included).
*Pricing is per hour. Walk-ins: We recommend booking ahead of time. But, if there are openings, we are happy to have you!
6 people / 1 lane
12 people / 2 lanes
18 people / 3 lanes
*Pricing is per hour. We have three (3) lanes. Each lane accommodates up to six (6) throwers.
We are happy to reserve all three lanes for several hours. E-mail or call us for discounted pricing.
1. Must be 16 years of age or older to participate.
2. Those between the ages of 16 and 18 must have a parent or legal guardian co-sign the waiver form.
3. Those between the ages of 16 and 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Please send inquiries to email@example.com.